The blogs in this section are born sometime between the time I hit the bed and just before I go into a deep slumber. As funny as it may sound, think thatz when muh mind works in full gear and neurons are randomly fired! Sometimes they hit a nice pattern... And when it does, I remember it the next day morn!! And from now on, whenever I remember the pattern, you would get to read them over here!! Howizzit?! ;)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Signs of being single for too long?

I am by no means a great singer. But I live alone in Hyderabad in a pretty big apartment. What that means is I can sing as loud as I can as and when I want to. But the problem with me is, I know when I sound bad while singing. So I try to make some amends here and there.
Very recently, I read an article somewhere that a singer should relate to the song he is delivering. I took this cue pretty seriosly.

Fell in love with this song "Tere Bina" from this film - Guru. As usual tried to sing this song, but not once did I come close to how Rahman was delivering it. So I tried to incorporate the tip I read about singing - "relating to the song"

This song is all about how difficult it is to live without a girlfriend/spouse, you know the usual every-other-filmi-song types. So here I go, trying to come up with one girl that would help me sing this song better. To my surprise quite a few names popped up. But the second it popped up there was this voice in my head that dismissed every one of them. Some of them listed below:

1. 'Dude! The girl is married!! Leave her alone.'
2. 'Ewwwww!! Her??? Naaaaa...'
3. 'Her?! Dont you remember what she did to you?'
4. 'Dude you need to get a life'

Signs of maintaining the single status for too long? :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Staying alone for too long is against nature. And you are with nature now :) Congratulations and all the best.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home