The blogs in this section are born sometime between the time I hit the bed and just before I go into a deep slumber. As funny as it may sound, think thatz when muh mind works in full gear and neurons are randomly fired! Sometimes they hit a nice pattern... And when it does, I remember it the next day morn!! And from now on, whenever I remember the pattern, you would get to read them over here!! Howizzit?! ;)

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Ever heard of a Reverse Theory of Relativity?!

I bet you have'nt, coz itz yours truly that came up with this theory :D But if you still say you have heard about this theory before, then there are 3 possibilities:

1. You are simplee lying
2. You are one of the very few people that think I am a waldo coz I told you all about this theory
3. You are among the very few people that were informed about this Reverse Theory of Relativity by the people that branded me a waldo :))

Well... Cant blame them, coz my imagination runs riot and this is just one among them.

You people heard abt Einstein and his "Theory of Relativity" right? Dude burst a bomb that basically converted Mass into Energy! Now can you give me an example of Energy gettin converted to Mass?!Easy muh friends... LIFE! A perfect example... LIFE is nothin but an energy of some kind... And this life energy gets converted into Mass... in this context our bodies.. So we live as long as this convertion takes place. One fine day, we use up all this energy and we droop dead one day!

Howzzat for my second blog?!

Peace Mates,

Cheers,

V

3 Comments:

Blogger Nimbus said...

Deep.. vaiiiry deep! :|

3:30 AM

 
Blogger Nimbus said...

This comment has absolutely nothing to do with the theory of relativity. Rather it is simply a gentle reminder to the author of this blog that his eager 'fans' await his pearls of wisdom. Or to put it in nicer words --- stop being such a bum and post something new, Viggy!

3:39 AM

 
Blogger Victor Goodin said...

Thanks for all the encouragement people.

Pranav: Yeap man, this somethin new and think am enjoying it. Nice to see your humor is still intact!

Megha: I did stop bein a lazy bum and posted a new article last night! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amir: Amirdjan muh man!! If I had to be more elaborate, I had to know what exactly I was talkin about. And if I had known what exactly I was talkin about on such a topic, I would have temples in my name :)) But yeap, think it was a good feedback and think I was a bit more elaborate on the "Beauty of Nature" post.

Peace People,

V

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home