The blogs in this section are born sometime between the time I hit the bed and just before I go into a deep slumber. As funny as it may sound, think thatz when muh mind works in full gear and neurons are randomly fired! Sometimes they hit a nice pattern... And when it does, I remember it the next day morn!! And from now on, whenever I remember the pattern, you would get to read them over here!! Howizzit?! ;)

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Beauty of Nature - Part 2

Howdy everyone! After the last post of mine, I got a few letters that were nothing short of a threatening! Some where better than what Al Qaeda comes up with every now and then! But there were a few that did appreciate the previous post. A big thanks to them all! So here me goes with "Part 2"! Hope you like it! READ ON!! And do post your comments.

Let's take a place, say the place I live in... Banjara Hills! Let's assume that Banjara Hills has everything a man can ask for. Its got all kinds of goods available. By available I mean its manufactured/made/grown all in Banjara Hills. In other words, Banjara Hills is self-sufficient. In such a scenario, is there any chance of doing business with Banjara Hills?! Zilch right?! But as you, me and everyone else knows, that is just not possible! The point I am trying to make is simple. For Life and Business to thrive ... inequalities or differences between people or region must exist! According to my previous argument, for life to be devoid of violence, all humans must be an exact clone of the other! Awrite, so the world leaders decide that I am the most peaceful man on earth and decide to make zillion clones of me! So what do you get? A world full of people that dont know how to:

1. How to manage a simple household let alone a country!
2. How to treat people when they are sick
3. How to shop
4. How to play cricket
5. How to make money in the stock market :(
6. How to appreciate old Hindi film music

I bet there are a zillion more to that list, but lemme stop with 6 ;) Newayz... world would become one boring place for sure :)) Puns apart, you need all kinds of people to make life move. Think the world is full of inequalities, and all these inequalities somehow add up to a state of equilibrium ... which makes our life move ...Dont know if am making sense here ... But thatz exactly the Beauty of Nature! A Beauty made by zillions and zillions of inequalities...

Peace Mates,

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home